To deploy components offline:
- Boot the server from the Firmware Maintenance CD or a USB drive key.
- At the prompt, select a language and keyboard.
- Click Continue.
- Read the End-User License Agreement. To continue, click Agree. The Firmware Maintenance CD interface appears.
- Click the Firmware Update tab.
- Click Install Firmware. The HP Smart Update Manager is initiated.
- Select, and then install the desired components. For more information, see “Local host installations using the GUI” or “Multiple-host installations using the GUI.”