To add, edit, or delete groups, click the Manage Groups button. The Manage Groups screen appears.
To add a group:
- Click Add Group. The Edit Group dialog box appears.
- Enter a group name.
- Enter an optional user-defined description given to the group to be added.
- Select the hosts to be added to the group from the Available Hosts pane. You can add new hosts from this screen by clicking the New Host button. For more information on adding hosts, see “Managing hosts.”
- Click the Enter button to move the selected hosts to the new group.
- Click OK.
The new group is added to the list on the Select Installation Host(s) screen.
To edit an existing group:
- Select the group, and then on the Manage Groups screen, click the Edit Group button. The Edit Group dialog box appears.
- Edit the group name as needed.
- Edit the optional user-defined description given to the host as needed.
- Click the Enter and Remove buttons to add or remove hosts as needed.
- Click OK.
To delete a group:
- Select the group on the Manage Groups screen, and then click the Delete Group button.
- When the confirmation screen appears, click Yes.